Associate of Arts - General Studies
This program aims at providing Christian leaders with a foundational understanding of the world in which they live and serve. The general education curriculum encourages the development of intellectual, social, and cultural maturity expected of college graduates.
Upon completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Communicate effectively in writing, speaking, and the visual & performing arts
- Display proficiency in academic research and using data
- Exhibit an ability to critically evaluate diverse problems and positions in various fields of study
- Show skillful comprehension when reading and listening
- Display basic technological skills for writing, research, and presentation
- Demonstrate a discriminating appreciation of literature, history, and the arts
- Describe basic human needs, defenses, conflicts, and motivations
- Demonstrate a knowledge and appreciation of Western and other culture
- Exhibit understanding/appreciation for diversity within the world to honor God's creativity.
*Life Pacific is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 985 Atlantic Avenue, #100, Alameda, CA 94501 (510)748-9001.
*Life Pacific College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) to grant Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees, 5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Suite 130 Orlando, FL 32822, (407)207-0808, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Life Pacific College is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, 101 N. 14th Street, James Monroe Building, Richmond Virginia, 2319; (804)225-2600. The Associate of Arts in General Studies program is offered at the CrossPointe campus located at 900 Life Drive, Christiansburg, VA 24073.