Process of Application and Admissions
Please read and follow each of the following steps to complete your application.
Complete the 8 page LPC–Ignite application.
Write a personal essay entitled, "Why Ignite?" The essay should be 1-3 pages long explaining your testimony and why you feel called to LPC–Ignite. IMMEDIATELY AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION: attach the completed essay to email@example.com; your application will not be reviewed without it.
Once the above steps are completed, Student Services will send you a pastor's reference form.
Ensure that any and all official high school and college transcripts have been sent to the Admissions Office at LPC–Ignite at 900 Life Drive, Christiansburg, VA 24073. All college transcripts must be sent, even if only one course was taken from a particular institution. In addition, all transcripts must be in a sealed envelope directly from the academic institution.
While you are waiting for transcripts, ensure you have completed or registered for the SAT or ACT test.
- The SAT or ACT test must be taken with scores sent to the Admissions Office at Life Pacific College in San Dimas, CA. Neglecting this step will have a bearing on acceptance into LPC–Ignite and/or academic probation status.
- Start the financial aid process at www.fafsa.gov.
Remember: your application is incomplete and cannot be reviewed without the essay and pastoral reference form.
Please note: list Life Pacific College as your school of choice for FAFSA and as the institution to send your SAT or ACT test scores.
Requirements for Admission
Students applying for admission to LPC–Ignite must demonstrate a personal commitment to Christ, a desire to participate in the advancing of the Kingdom of God, and a capacity to succeed academically at a college level.
Though exceptions can be made, LPC–Ignite expects that an applicant provide:
- Proof of high school graduation (or equivalent) with 2.5 GPA or higher*
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended with 2.25 GPA or higher*
- ACT minimum composite score of 14 or SAT minimum math and reading combined score of 850
- Evidence of an established Christian character and ministry involvement
Meeting all requirements for the Life Pacific College Acceptance and Academic Criteria does not guarantee acceptance to the college.
*Applicants with a GPA between a 2.25 and 2.49 will be accepted on academic probation, and those below a 2.25 will be required to write a GPA Appeal for acceptance consideration.